Services we specialse in:
Our areas of practiced can be categorised as:
- Strategic Litigation;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Property and Banking Law;
- Corporate and Commercial Law; and
- Strategic Legal Consultancy.
Litigation is bundled under our areas of specialisation, which includes the following:
- Aerospace Law Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Competition Law Litigation
- Corporate Governance Litigation
- Cyberspace and Telecommunication Litigation
- Electoral Law Litigation
- Employment Law Litigation
- Environment Law Litigation
- Fashion & Media Entertainment Litigation
- Government Contract Litigation
- Government Regulations Litigation
- Intellectual Property Rights Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisition Litigation
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- White Collar Crime Litigation
Alternative Dispute Resolution
We offer Alternative Dispute Resolution services to various forms of commercial transactions, or activities falling the Intellectual Property Law realm. That includes protecting the interests of a person before the Domain Dispute Resolution platforms such as ADR Forum, World Intellectual Property Law (WIPO), Czech Arbitration Center, among others that are accredited by the International Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
Property and Banking Law
It entails perfection of securities, and conducting property transactions, which includes but not limited to drafting of leases, reviewing leases to reflect the laws that are in place, conversion of interest held over a piece of land, conducting legal due diligence and generating the needed report concerning the property in question.
Corporate and Commercial Law
We offer various services within this limb, which includes advising on the suitable entities, the formation of the entity, drafting of shareholders agreements, purchasing of shares, mergers and acquisitions, compliance with Capital Markets, corporate restructuring, among other incidental services.
Strategic Legal Consultancy
The Firm has dedicated Department that addresses issues of advisory services to various individuals and entities. Our key areas of focus are:
- Corporate and Commercial law: Restructuring of a business entity within a given State or cross-border, and questions concerning merger and acquisitions (Competition/ Anti-Trust Law, Capital Markets);
- Government Policies: when a government is developing laws, it is always influenced by four basic issues Social, Political, Legal, and Economic factors. Therefore, we structure our services in a dimension that appreciates all these important determinants.
- Statutory Analysis: based on the instructions, we analyze the statutes and provide interlinking factors and the model on how the law can be interpreted.