Moses Mathini is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, and presently, he is a PhD Candidate at the University of Cape Town pursuing Commercial Law, where he was also awarded an LL.M on matters Intellectual Property Law.
He holds a CS(K), Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Bachelor of Laws degree, CPA (K), and A.T.C. His specialty falls under developing business legal strategies, drafting complex contracts, conducting legal due diligence, ADR and company secretary services.
- Business Legal Strategy: Developed Liaison Group’s Intellectual Property Protection & Tax Plan.
- Investment Advisory: Developed a photovoltaic power plant investment proposal for Mumias Sugar Company as part of its revival plan/debt payment strategy.
- Company Secretarial Duties: Corporate & shareholding restructuring and recapitalization of Liaison Financial Services (Rwanda) Ltd and Liaison Financial Services (k) Ltd.
- Drafting & execution of Lease Agreement: preparation of residential property lease agreements in South Sudan.
- Dispute Resolution & Case Management: Providing instructions on behalf of Liaison in various Suits in the Public Procurement Administrative and Review Board (PPARB)
- AIBK v National Treasury, National Assembly & the Association of Kenya Insurers (HC PET No 288 of 2019) challenging the constitutionality of the President’s Memorandum and Section 156 of the Insurance (Amendment) Act 2019.
- Kimeto & Associates Advocates v KCB Bank Kenya Ltd, Ponangipalli Venkata Ramana Rao & Mumias sugar company Ltd (I.P No E004 of 2019) championing Liaison’s interests in creditors meetings and providing instructions to external counsels for Ksh 10 million debt collection.
- Association of Reinsurance Brokers of Kenya: Representing Liaison Group in the Excom and engagements with the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
- Statutory Compliance: Provided legal advice on statutory compliance to Liaison Group’s foreign subsidiaries.
- Parliament of South Africa: Attended various Select Parliamentary Committees’ meetings and drafted reports thereof on behalf of the Parliamentary Monitoring Group (PMG).
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org