J.B. Ong’anya, Managing Partner
J.B Ong’anya is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya. He handles matters in the Court of Appeal, High Court and Subordinate Courts. His work encompasses civil litigation involving Employment, Judicial Review, constitutional petitions and advising clients on a wide range of matters ranging from real estate and property law and preparing documentation for various property acquisitions and disposals. He also handles criminal litigation matters and disputes.
He has previously worked in the law firms of LW Wang’ombe & Company Advocates and Ombuna Ongeri & Company advocates where he was involved in high profile litigation in constitutional, judicial review and land matters.
His client portfolio comprises of high net worth local and foreign individuals, local and international corporate clients.
- Advising a Hong Kong based Company on how to go about Copyright Law as per the Copyright Ordinance (CAP. 528).
- Restructuring the shares of Rwaken Investment Limited.
- Extensively delved into legislative drafting and policy review.
- Advising and strategizing on how GoSale LLC will go about raising funds through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- Made appearance before the High Court and Court of Appeal. He has addressed the Court on issues such as Employment and Labour Relations, Judicial Review, Constitutional Petitions, Criminal Court, and Children’s Court.
- Executing conveyancing matters.
Kenya School of Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Law, 2017
Mount Kenya University, School of Law, (LLB) 2015
Previously Worked at:
Ombuna Ongeri & Company Advocates
L.W. Wang’ombe & Company Advocates
- Tel: +254711185636
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org