Ombo Malumbe is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and Patent Agent. He has had the opportunity to work with reputable Senior Advocates on matters before the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, and the High Court of Kenya. In addition, he has had the opportunity to advise pro se clients on how to prosecute their matters before the Supreme Court of Columbia County, New York, and the High Court of Pretoria.
- Advising and developing strategies for GoSale LLC (Florida, USA), OFNOG LLC (the UK), PlentixCO PTY (Australia), among others. The companies, separately, are engaging in developing the Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency projects with the objective of raising at least $10,000,000 worth of cryptocurrency through Initial Coin Offering/ Token Generation Event.
- Advising a South African based company SA Fibre t/a ZA Fibre on how to go about a breach of contract: Rands 1,500,000.
- Advising and drafting Share Purchase & Intellectual Property Release Agreement between two companies in the United States of America that had engaged in a Joint Venture to develop Mobile Applications.
- Engaged in the drafting of an application in favour of an American based company that had its $6,500,000 held by Chase Bank (In Receivership).
- Advising the CEO of Hydromax Products Limited on a matter before the ADR Forum, a Domain Dispute (Trademark), between the CEO's company, which is in the United States of America, and that of the Complainant, which is registered in the United Kingdom.
- Conducting Due Diligence in favour of a Company, an Asset Manager, in Kenya that intended to acquire property worth Kshs. 1,000,000,000.
- Engaged in researching and drafting: Court of Appeal level, to defend National Water Conservation & Pipeline Corporation against a claim of Kshs. 8,280,000.00 – Employment matter.
- Engaged in researching and drafting: to defend the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission. The case was about Political Rights (Right to Vote) for the Kenyan citizens in the Diaspora – save for those in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, and South Africa.
- Engaged in researching and drafting: Statutory Declaration to defend Metropolitan Trading Company, a subsidiary of Zodiac Clothing Company duly registered in the Republic of India on its trademark that was being opposed by PVH Corp., a company duly registered in the United States of America.
- Engaged in researching and drafting: legal opinion to advise the Pharmacy and Poisons Board on how to secure its mandate under the Pharmacy Poisons Act CAP 244 of the laws of Kenya. An opposing party did file a Judicial Review Application to contest the rectification of the law.
- Engaged in researching and drafting: legal opinion for Multichoice Kenya Limited concerning the possible legal action.
- Reviewing and drafting the contracts for a multinational company situated in the United Kingdom.
Kenya School of Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Law
Mount Kenya University, School of Law, (LLB)